SUE Center “Uzaeronavigation” in the sphere of provision of air traffic service and radio technical support of flights cooperates with:
• International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) - a specialized UNO authority that establishes international rules for civil aviation and coordinates its development for the benefit of its safety and efficiency.
• International Air Transport Association (IATA) – the basic means for cooperation between air companies in advancement of safe, reliable and efficient air operations – in the interest of users all over the world.
• International Telecommunication Union (ITU) – An international organization, which defines recommendations in the sphere of telecommunication and radio, and which also, regulates issues of international usage of radio frequencies.
• EUROCONTROL – a European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation, which was formed with a purpose of the development of pan- European system of air traffic management in the frame of the “Sole European Sky ” project.
• Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) – the council, which was founded under the Interstate agreement for civil aviation and for usage of air space. It was established by 12 new independent states to keep uniform aviation regulations, airworthiness standards, the single system of certification of aviation equipment and its production, international categorized aerodromes and their equipment, independent investigation of aviation incidents, coordination on the field of the development of civil aviation and harmonization of the national programs of the development of air traffic management systems.