On the third final day of training on February 16, lectures were held on the following topics:
- Flight Safety Management System: Safety Improvement
and Human Factors Training. Competency-based training;
- Flight Safety Management System: Human Factors Training. Safety culture. Command resource management;
- regulations for the ICAO audit;
- organization of the ICAO audit;
- readiness for ICAO audit.
After the end of the course, a solemn ceremony took place, at which all 34 participants were issued certificates following the successful completion of training in the field of:
- Flight Safety Management System;
- Preparation for the ICAO audit on oversight of flight safety.
The involvement of specialists from the "Korea National University of Transportation" will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the functioning of the Flight Safety Management System at the State Unitary Enterprise Center "Uzaeronavigation" and assistance in preparing for the upcoming Audit by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in the field of organizing flight safety control in the state.